Hi everyone! We’re expanding and looking for the next member of our team. Feel free to take a look at the job description and application instructions below – if you or someone you know is a good fit, please apply.
Roland Digital Media is an advertising company specializing in outdoor advertising and billboards. We’re growing and expanding in several ways and looking for the next member of our work family. Someone who is extremely organized, knows the ins and outs of payroll and billing, is a servant leader, and is good at setting priorities.
The right person will head up administrative activities in each department in the office and keep it stocked and running smoothly. They will assist with creating processes and systems for the office as well as work on improving current ones. This position will require someone who is very reliable and also flexible; someone who has fun and still gets things done in a timely manner. Someone who can see the big picture and also fill in the details; who can work on an employee handbook and also make coffee and clean out the kitchen sink if need be.
We have a peaceful but activity-filled office with lots of windows and a family-oriented environment. Last but not least, as our owner Dave mentions – we have FREE PARKING for all employees.
If you are still interested, please take a look at general responsibilities and requirements for this position –
General Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Process payroll
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Process customer billing
- Manage office purchasing and purchase reconciliation
- Run errands as requested
- Support owner and other staff as needed
- Keep office and shop supplies stocked and inventoried
- Make coffee ß this is important
- Order uniforms and manage uniform inventory/system
- Manage shipping and receiving
- Update and maintain CRM program and run reports as necessary
- Create and maintain system(s) to ensure office information is well-organized, easily understandable, neat, and easily accessible
- Perform basic receptionist duties – answer phone, relay messages, etc.
- Take notes at all meetings and send to team
- Create documents and spreadsheets as needed and directed
- Assist with office events
- Light office cleaning as needed
- 5+ years experience as an administrative or accounting professional
- Exceptional organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with excellent people and communication skills and the ability to be flexible
- Possess a high level of efficiency and be able to see outdated or ineffective systems and offer suggestions for improvement
- Ability to interact and communicate with a variety of personality types
- Good phone demeanor and customer service skills
- A good sense of humor
- Extremely trustworthy, with very high ethical standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
- Ability to learn software quickly
- Salary + Benefits; Salary is DOE
- Casual work environment, and as mentioned above – lots of windows and free parking
Submit cover letter and resume via this post. In the cover letter, include your favorite animal and least preferred type of cheese.Tags: admin, bookkeeper, hiring