Do you enjoy working outside whether it’s hot or cold and doing different things all the time? Are you good with your hands and not at all afraid of heights? We’re looking for a sign installer that will work closely with the shop manager with billboard installation and repair as well as run errands and other tasks in the warehouse and field.
Hours for this job vary depending on the season – generally there are four 10-hour days (Starting March 13), in the winter they become 8 hour days due to lack of daylight.
- Excellent, team-player attitude
- Ability to learn well and stay calm to be aware of surroundings
- Clean driving record, valid TN driver’s license, and willing to get CDL license
- Able to pass initial and ongoing drug tests
- Able to pass a physical examination
- Extremely dependable
- Be able to lift more than 50 lbs. on an ongoing basis
- Be able to do heavy physical labor and move/be on feet for long periods of time
- Able to use all types of hand tools – manual and electric
- Well-spoken, clean appearance, and good communication skills
- Good reading and writing skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Pay is DOE + health benefits
- Company uniforms
- Casual, positive work environment
Send a resume and/or letter stating your job experience and why you would like to have this job to email@example.com or call 931-528-8100, Mon-Fri between the hours of 2 pm and 4 pm.
Look forward to hearing from you!Tags: billboard, hiring, sign installer